Thursday, March 14, 2013

Which Golf Ball Should I Use? A Chopper's Guide

Golf Ball ManufacturersWhat type of ball should I use?

A question I have been asked a lot over the years. A couple of mates of mine suggest taking up Basketball, you will loose less balls.

Most golfers like to use the same ball as the Pro's. Ask yourself, are you as strong and as consistent as the top pro's? 


Remember the softer the ball's cover the higher the spin rate .This can also mean more side spin on the ball if you make a bad swing, resulting in less fairways and greens hit.These days there are many golf balls on the market that will spin enough and fly far enough through the air to be effective for the average golfer.


You don't need to risk using a ball that you can't control, leave the high spin rate balls to the pro's. 
Ask your local Club Professional whats the best ball is for your game.
By Bruce Smith - BruceSmithGolf.com



No comments:

Post a Comment