Saturday, November 17, 2012

First blog post/my new website!


Welcome to my blog! I must admit I am not the most technically savvy bloke, but everyone's doing this, right?!

My first blog post is attributed to the construction of my new website - www.brucesmithgolf.com. It is currently under construction and its basic form should be online within the next few days. From there you will be able to keep up with the latest news on all things golf - from booking lessons or coaching clinics with me, to other valuable online resources to improve your game.

Here is a little preview of my site:



I look forward to establishing my online presence and conversing with golfers from around Sydney, Australia, or any other big place!

By Bruce Smith - BruceSmithGolf.com

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations brother. I have been waiting for you to create an on-line presence. I haven't pulled out the clubs for a while but will dust them off soon. Handicap is now 12 and i'm trying to get back into single figures.
    Cheers.
    Mark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries mate. Go to my Book A Lesson page at: http://www.brucesmithgolf.com/Contact_Bruce.html

      5% discount for you.

      Delete